Getting research paper posted may be a challenge. It is a lot more challenging when contemplating the possibility of rejection which comes from publishing a paper to a log that is not the fit that is right. This is where Elsevier’s Journal Finder device will come in.
The Journal Finder device
- Helps inexperienced writers to choose the proper journals due to their documents
- Helps writers involved in multidisciplinary areas identify feasible journals
- Features journals that provide open-access choices
In regards to the 2019 relaunch
Journal Finder received an overhaul that is significant July 2019. Among the list of updates which were designed to the brand new iteration of Journal Finder are:
- Additional keyword looking choices, with “look ahead” autofill
- Topic area filter via All Science Journal >You will find out more info on the updated Journal Finder right right here
For inexperienced writers, that is a specific discomfort point, ultimately causing rejections, including months to book and slowing profession progress. Almost a 3rd of people to Elsevier’s Authors’ Home are attempting to determine which log they need to submit their paper to.
Meanwhile, editors must search through numerous out-of-scope documents whenever writers choose journals which are a match that is poor. keep reading