Could I see my exam documents? – Helpdesk Training Article
Outcomes information for Cambridge Assessment English prospects that have currently taken an exam and need feedback to their performance.
Am I able to see my exam documents?
It is really not feasible to visit your completed exam documents therefore we are not able to discharge your exam papers or other work which you finished in the exam for you. This will be area of the Cambridge Assessment English Regulations, which you yourself can see right right here.
How to get details about my performance in the exam?
After completing a Cambridge English exam, you will be given a declaration of outcomes. You are given by this document plenty of helpful details about your performance into the exam, and it is the level to which we offer feedback relating to your exam performance. It isn’t feasible, for instance, to get step-by-step feedback on individual concerns and/or errors built in an exam.
From January 2015 B2 First, B2 First for Schools, C1 Advanced and C2 Proficiency email address details are reported utilising the Cambridge English Scale .
From February 2016 A2 Key, A2 Key for Schools, B1 Preliminary, B1 Preliminary for Schools and Business Certificates results are also reported in the Cambridge English Scale.
Exams with outcomes reported utilising the Cambridge English Scale have actually enhanced variations associated with the Statement of Results , including:
- Your outcome – the grade that is final obtained for the exam.
- Your general rating – your general Cambridge English Scale rating when it comes to exam that is whole.
- Your CEFR level – the typical European Framework of Reference degree which you reached.
- Your own component ratings – your Cambridge English Scale rating for every single associated with skills measured by the exam; Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking and employ of English. With your specific ratings you can easier observe how you performed over the exam and which abilities you may have to improve on.
Additional information on the Cambridge English Scale is found by pressing right how to start a college essay about yourself examples here.
Results from pre-2015
A2 Key for Schools, B1 Preliminary, B1 Preliminary for Schools, B2 First, B2 First for Schools, C1 Advanced and C2 Proficiency and Business Certificates were reported using standardised scores and the older style of Statement of Results before results were reported using the Cambridge English Scale, A2 Key
This document shows:
- Your outcome, predicated on your total rating in every three documents
- A graphical display of one’s performance in each paper (shown from the scale Exceptional – Good – Borderline weak that is–
- Yourstandardised score away from 100, you performed so you can see exactly how. This has set values for every grade, enabling contrast across numerous sessions of this exam.
You can observe an exemplory case of a Statement of outcomes ahead of the introduction of Cambridge English Scale when you look at the document that is following Cambridge English: Key Statement of outcomes (2014).
You can make use of our rating converter to compare outcomes reported before January 2015 (or February 2016) with Cambridge English Scale ratings.
Still require assistance?
If any concerns are had by you regarding the outcomes, please get hold of your exam centre. Your exam centre can provide you advice concerning the outcomes Enquiry procedure, if you want to query your outcomes.