Our quickest and simplest way to renew!
If you have previously seen Dr. Aldridge, follow-up with him through our HIPAA* compliant email service. Choose a package below, complete the process, and he will respond by email or phone. You'll receive a digital copy of your renewal recommendation by email and a hard copy in the mail.
- Renewal Letter of Recommendation
- Renewal + ID Card
- Renewal + Level 1 Full Protection
Includes 2 letters of recommendation, free ID, free document replacement.
Free doctor’s letter for court, Caregiver’s Certificate, medical records, and other legal documents free of charge.
Doctor’s court appearance fee waived if courthouse is within 100 miles of our office.
- Renewal + Level 2 Full Protection
Includes all Level 1 services, plus a general SB 420 Exemption, allowing you to grow and possess more medical marijuana than the usual State Bill 420 limits.
- Renewal + Level 3 Full Protection
Includes all Level 1 services, plus a specific SB 420 Exemption, stating in writing a specific number of plants up to 99, and a specific amount of dry marijuana up to 6 pounds.
* The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), Public Law 104-191, was enacted on August 21, 1996. Sections 261 through 264 of HIPAA require the Secretary of HHS to publicize standards for the electronic exchange, privacy and security of health information.